11 October 2021
The dataset was updated to include Olivia Blake (Labour, Sheffield Hallam).
10 October 2021
The dataset was updated to include Dehenna Davison (Conservative, Bishop Auckland) who came out as bisexual in an article in the Telegraph on 10 October 2021.
14 August 2021
A number of major changes were made to this website and the structure of the dataset
- The website design was updated to include a new visual identity, and to include photos for each member that forms part of the dataset.
- The structure of the dataset was changed to include additional data for each member, including:
- a new field to make explicit reference to the member’s LGBT+ identity, if that can be evidenced – these fields are not yet completed and will be added later
- unique id numbers to allow easy identification of members via the UK Parliament website
- URLs linking to member’s page on the UK Parliament website
- licensing information for a member’s photograph
- minor changes to the naming of various fields
- An additional record was added for Neale Hanvey to reflect that he changed his party from the Scottish National Party to the Alba Party
2 July 2021
The dataset was updated to include Kim Leadbeater, who was elected as the MP for Batley and Spen in a recent by-election.
Changes to the dataset prior to 2021 can be seen in the Github repository commit history.